Conditions of Use
Website Terms and Conditions
The term 'Charting Creations' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 25 Elcona Ave, Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada, B4E 3B2. Our company registration number is 3290754, registered in the city of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
This website allows you to download your purchases digitally in some cases. These digital files are covered under international copyright laws, and may not be copied, sold, emailed, or distributed in any manner, other than for your own personal use. Any other use of our copyrighted material is prohibited by law.
· All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Nova Scotia, Canada.
Layaway Terms And Conditions
Our layaway plan refers to a payment plan whereby a customer can pay off their order in equal monthly amounts until paid in full. Products are not shipped until the order is fully paid for. Items are held until the order is paid for; if the layaway is cancelled by either party, the items are no longer held, and re-offered for general sale.
Layaways can be cancelled any time by the customer up until shipments being sent, and for 3 months of delinquent payments by Charting Creations. Layaway payments already made will be refunded in full, minus a 20% restocking fee for physical merchandise; and a 20% fee for royalties paid on PDF's or printed charts. Refund of payments will be made in the method of Charting Creations choice, either by PayPal, check, or bank transfer.